Saturday, May 12, 2018

LF Inspiration Week: You Are Sublime and Lift the Flap Circles

Hello again! I hope that you had a great week. Do you have any fun plans for the weekend?


Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week continues today with a look at the new stamp and die set, You Are Sublime! This is such a cute, underwater themed set. The scuba diver is so cute, but that angler fish is definitely my favorite!


I used this new set along with the Finley's ABCs die to create a big, bold sentiment. I started by lightly ink blending blue ink in the middle of a white card panel that was die cut from the Outside In Stitched Rectangle die. The images are all colored with Copic markers and are glued or attached with foam tape around the sentiment. The "hope you have a" and "birthday" sentiments are heat embossed with white embossing power onto black cardstock and are attached with foam tape to help them stand out from the scene. 


I also have another card to share with you that features the Lift The Flap Circles die! 


I started by die cutting three circles from white cardstock with the Dotted Circle Stackable die. One of the circles stayed white and became the back flap of the card, but the other two circles were ink blended with Distress Oxide inks and spritzed with water to add detail. Then, I took one of the ink blended circles and used the Lift The Flap Circles die to create the flap. Then, I attached the two circles together with glue. The images and sentiment are from a new set, Manatee-rific, and they are all colored with Copic markers. The sentiment is heat embossed with white embossing powder onto black cardstock and attached with foam tape. I also added a few air bubbles and sequins to the front of the card.


Thanks so much for visiting! I have more inspiration to share with you tomorrow! Have a great weekend! :)

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)