Monday, May 14, 2018

LF Inspiration Week: Manatee-rific and Stitched Wave Borders

Hello again! I hope that you had a great weekend. Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week continues today, yay!


Today, the design team is sharing projects that feature the new Manatee-rific stamp set and the Stitched Wave Borders die!


How cute are those manatees?! I started by taking three white cardstock panels and cutting them with the Stitched Wave Borders and Dotted Rectangle Stackables die to create the background. Each of the waves are ink blended with a different color - Minty Fresh, Forget-Me-Not, and Fish Tank. I also used the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders die to create the ground, and I ink blended it with Doe ink. The images are all colored with Copic markers, and the sentiment is heat embossed with white embossing powder onto black cardstock. I finished the card by adding a bow along the top with the Ocean Sparkle Lawn Trimmings.


Thanks so much for stopping by! I'll be back again tomorrow with more inspiration! Have a great day! :)

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)