Thursday, May 24, 2018

Colorful Bird Birthday

 Hi everyone! I hope that you're having a good week so far! We are enjoying some beautiful weather in PA! The kids and I have enjoyed playing at different parks and eating a lot of picnic lunches - it's so nice!

I have a colorful card to share with you today that features the Silly Birds set from Hello Bluebird.


I ordered a few Hello Bluebird sets recently, and this was the set that my daughter picked out. I think she liked their silly eyes, haha! I stamped the birds on white cardstock and I colored them with bright, rainbow colors. It's so fun that you can make the birds any color that you want!


I also added a few balloons and gave each of the birds birthday hats. I added grass behind an ink blended ground and also a few hearts and music notes above the birds. The hearts are coated with some Wink of Stella to give them some sparkle. The sentiment is white heat embossed onto black cardstock and cut with the Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiment Banner. I also used the Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Frames to add a white frame around the scene.


Thanks for stopping by! And I hope you have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)