Tuesday, April 17, 2018

LF Inspiration Week: Mini Pop-Up Butterflies

Hi everyone! The Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week continues today with a look at the Mini Pop-Up Butterflies!


These butterflies are so cute! For this card, I started with a white piece of cardstock that was slightly smaller than the card base. I used the large and middle butterfly dies to create a row of butterfly cutouts along the edge. I also used some black ink and flicked it onto the cardstock to give it some extra detail.


Then, I used the middle and small butterfly dies to cut butterflies from Really Rainbow patterned paper. I attached the white cardstock to the card base and glued the butterflies into the cutouts. Only glue the center of the butterflies so that the wings can be folded up slightly. I finished the card by adding the Scripty Thanks cut from black cardstock and adhering a few clear sequins around the butterflies.


Don't forget to check out the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration! Thanks and I hope you have a great day! :)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! Love your side border of colorful butterflies and the simple "thanks".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an elegant card with the adorable butterflies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)