Tuesday, February 20, 2018

LF Inspiration Week: Outside In Easter Egg Stackables, Easter Egg Frames

Hi there! The Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week continues today with a look at the Outside In Easter Egg Stackables and the Easter Egg Frames!


For my card, I used the Outside In Easter Egg Stackables to make an egg shaped card. I ink blended the sky with Mermaid ink. I also used the Stitched Garden Border for the ground and ink blended it with Doe ink.


I stamped, colored with Copic markers, and die cut the bunnies and carrots from the Some Bunny stamp set. Those little bunnies are the cutest! I stamped the sentiment, added a white frame from the Easter Egg Frame, and I attached a twine bow at the top with a glue dot.


Thanks so much for stopping by! I'll be back again tomorrow with a few more cards to share with you! :)

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! Love the egg shaped card with the carrots peeking out of the dirt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)