Saturday, January 27, 2018

Concord and 9th Challenge #17

Hi everyone! I hope that you're all having a good weekend so far! We enjoyed a productive morning at home and then a birthday party in the afternoon. And tomorrow, my husband and I are going to laser tag with the youth group from our church! My husband and I are probably going to lose (haha!), but we're looking forward to the event!


I'm so excited to be participating in this month's Concord and 9th's Challenge - to use your first C9 set. They have so many cute sets, so I purchased two sets for myself over Christmas. And I imagine that I'll get more in the future... :)

My first card features the Brushed Blossom set. I stamped the flowers in distress oxides onto a white cardstock panel. I used Twisted Citron, Lucky Clover, Abandoned Coral, and Worn Lipstick distress oxides.


The sentiment is stamped in black ink and I added a few "ink splatters" with Lawn Fawn's Manatee ink. The splatters add such a fun detail to the background!


My second card also features the Brushed Blossom set stamped in a rainbow of colors! I used a ton of Lawn Fawn inks - Peachy Keen, Wild Rose, Peach Fuzz, Carrot, Sunflower, Lemonade, Minty Fresh, Freshly Cut Grass, Mermaid, Fish Tank, Fresh Lavender, and Grape Soda.


The sentiment is stamped in black Memento ink, and I also die cut the rainbow panel from Lawn Fawn's Outside In Stitched Rectangle die. I finished the card by adding "ink splatters" in Manatee ink and I also added a few clear sequins around the sentiment.


Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a great weekend! :)

1 comment:

  1. Two pretty creations - the colors on your first are so vibrant and cheerful. The second, with its rainbow goodness is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)