Wednesday, September 20, 2017

LF Inspiration Week: Scalloped Treat Box Winter House Add-On Dies

Good morning everyone! It's the last day of the Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week and today I am sharing a project that features the Scalloped Treat Box Winter House Add-On dies! These dies ares so cute to add onto the Scalloped Treat Box, but they can also be used on their own. I used the dies to create a mini card set!


I used quite a bit of Lawn Fawn cardstock - Ballet Slipper, Cilantro, Mermaid, Narwhal, Noble Fir, Raspberry, and Sticky Note. The brick stamp was a freebie that I received from an online stamp order so I'm not sure who made the stamp. I have seen other brick stamps and I have seen brick stencils sold online that would be great to use to recreate this card, too!


This would be such a cute gift to share with your neighbors!


Thanks so much for stopping by today! And thank you so much for all of your sweet comments this week! I hope you all have a great week! :)

5 comments:

  1. How sweet Elise, what a great gift idea. I have a friend who would love a set of these as she doesn't make cards but loves handmade ones and sends a lot. A great idea! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the brick design - really adds to the project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg thank you for helping stretch our dies... love you card

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing! Great thinking outside of the box. I'll definitely be recreating this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)