Monday, August 21, 2017

LF Inspiration Week: Stitched Woodgrain Backdrop

Hello and happy Monday! I'm back again to share a Christmas card with you that features the new Stitched Woodgrain Backdrop die!


This die adds such a cool woodgrain look to paper! For this card, I used kraft paper with the Woodgrain Backdrop die, and I also die cut it from the Stitched Scalloped Circle Stackables. Then, I added a Large Wreath cut from Noble Fir and Cilantro cardstock. I also used Rasberry cardstock for the berries and added a coat of clear stickles on top of them.


The bow is included with the Large Wreath die and is cut from Knit Picky Collection patterned paper. I also added a banner from the Bannertastic set with the sentiment from the new Here We Go A-Waddling stamp set. Here is a close to show you the stitched detail:


Check out the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! :)

1 comment:

  1. I really like how you put together this whole card! the banners really give it a nicet ouch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)