Thursday, August 24, 2017

Christmas Wreath Card Set and Video

Hi everyone! I am so excited to share with you today my first ever card video!! You can view the video on my YouTube Channel or watch the video below!

In the video, I share with you how to create this Christmas wreath card set featuring products from Lawn Fawn.


The wreath is from the new Mini Wreath die and the scalloped panel is the new Outside In Stitched Scalloped Rectangle die (it's so pretty!). This card also features the Bannertastic stamp and die, Riley's ABCs stamp set, Louie's ABCs die, and LF cardstock - Noble Fir, Cilantro, Black Licorice, and Raspberry.


Here is a close up of the cards that were created!


I really like that big and bold die cut sentiment! And it looks so cute and festive with the wreath in place of the letter O.


I think the Joy card is my favorite!


Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel to keep up-to-date on future videos! What kind of videos would you like to see in the future? Leave and comment and let me know!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a great day! :)

2 comments:

  1. Elise, you did a great job on your first video!! These cards are really adorable, thanks for sharing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm inspired! Just ordered that cute wreath! Darling cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)