Thursday, August 3, 2017

CardMaps Sketch

Hi everyone! Can you believe that it's already August?! Where has the summer gone? We're trying to fit in a few more family activities before the school year starts again! Do you have anything fun planned for the rest of the summer?


This month, the Lawn Fawn team partnered with PageMaps to share some card sketch inspiration! You can find a full list of cards under the CardMaps tab. I used the sketch shown above to create this card:


For the background, I inked a piece of white cardstock with Mermaid, Fish Tank, Walnut, and Doe ink. Then, I used the Stitched Windy Backdrop to make the background look like waves, and also the Stitched Outside In Circle Stackables to frame the sentiment. The images are from Mermaid For You and are all colored with Copic Markers. I added some bubbles stamped in Fish Tank ink, and a few blue embellishments that I had in my craft stash.


Thanks for stopping by! And if you're ever stumped on what to create, check out the different sketches available on the PageMaps page! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)