Wednesday, June 21, 2017

LF Inspiration Week: Celebrate Border and Tiny Tag Sayings: Birthday

Hi everyone! I hope that your week is going well. We're finally getting sunnier weather here, yay!


Today is the last day of the Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week. I am sharing a card that features the Celebrate Border die and the Tiny Tag Sayings: Birthday stamp set.


I used the Aloha set to make a bunch of pineapples ready to party! The hats are from the Hang In There set and the presents are from the Baaah Humbug set. To get the sentiment to fit below the celebrate die, I had to cut my stamp apart (gasp!), but you could also cover part of the sentiment with washi tape or a post-it note to stamp it this way.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you have enjoyed the different cards this week! Don't forget to enter the giveaways on the Lawn Fawn blog!

Thanks! Have a great day! Happy 1st Day of Summer! :)

1 comment:

  1. Who knew a pineapple card could be so cute?! Love your card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)