Sunday, April 16, 2017

LF Inspiration Week: Bun In The Oven

Hello! I hope that you are enjoying your weekend so far! Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week continues today with a look at the Bun In The Oven set!


This set coordinates perfectly with the Sprinkled With Joy set! For my card, I also used the Sprinkled With Joy add-on dies to make an interactive card.


When you open the oven, there's a little bun cooking inside, hehe! I really like that there is room inside the oven to stamp the rest of the sentiment!


This card also used the Scripty Congrats die, Clark's ABCs, and the Scalloped Rectangle Stackables cut from Perfectly Plaid Winter paper. A good friend of mine is expecting a baby this summer, and I am so excited to mail this card to her!


Here is a close up on that cute bun in the oven!


Thanks for stopping by today! Come back again tomorrow for some more inspiration! :) 

Have a blessed Easter, too! I am so thankful that our Savior has risen and that through Him we can have new life!! Praise God!

"Jesus is not here. He has risen!" Matthew 24:6

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable, my favorite so far. I love the handle on the door adorable

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)