Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Quick and Easy Sticker Activity Scenes

 Hi everyone! I have a quick and easy project to share with you today that combines Lawn Fawn and Xyron adhesive products!


I used the Xyron 1.5" Sticker Maker to create a sticker activity scene for my 3 year old daughter! She had so much fun choosing where to put the stickers on her scenes, and she was so excited to mail them to her grandparents when she was finished!


The scenes are cut from white card stock and blended with blue and green inks. To make this project even quicker, you could use colored or patterned card stock. 


I left the stickers for each scene on one long strip from the sticker maker so that my daughter knew which stickers went with each scene. She said her favorite was the Mermaid For You scene!


The two other scenes feature critters from the Critters In the Jungle and Meow You Doin' stamp sets. My daughter had so much fun with this little activity and it was so easy to put together! This would be great to send to a child in the mail or even hand out as party favors at a kid's birthday party!

Thanks for stopping by! There is more inspiration on the Lawn Fawn blog this week as the design team shares projects featuring Xyron products (and there is a giveaway, too!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)