Saturday, March 18, 2017

LF Inspiration Week: Fab Flowers

Hello! I hope that everyone had a good week!


Today, the Lawn Fawn design team is sharing projects that feature the Fab Flowers set! The flowers in this set are so cute, and I really like the layered stamping that you can create with these flowers!


To create this card, I stamped the flowers along the bottom in various Lawn Fawn inks. Then, I stamped the stems and grass in green inks, the sentiment in black ink, and the hearts in Wild Rose. Then, I used a round blending tool to add Freshly Cut Grass and Mermaid inks to the edges of the card. I cut Gumdrop patterned paper with the Scalloped Rectangle Stackables, and added them to a card base. Quick, simple, and cute!

I also added a few clouds stamped in  Yeti Ink. They are hard to see in the first picture, but you can see where they are in the close up.


Thanks for stopping by and check back again tomorrow for some more inspiration! Have a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)