Thursday, March 24, 2016

Colorful Scalloped Border Card

 Hi everyone! I'm back again to share a card that is featured on the Sunny Studio Stamp's blog!


This colorful card features Sunny Studio's "Sunny Borders" stamp set and die! This card also features the new Lawn Fawn cardstock - the colors are so pretty! I started by stamping the border on the colored cardstock and then used the dies to cut the scalloped edges. I arranged the paper on the kraft card base, trimmed the extra paper off the edges, and added the sentiment with black stickers. Here is a close up on the scalloped edges:


This card is so colorful and fun! I'm also sad to say, but this is my final post for the Sunny Studio Stamp's design team. I am really sad to be stepping down from the team, but my husband and I are expecting our second child in about 2 weeks! (Ahh, this pregnancy went by so fast!!) With the new changes coming our way, I thought it was best to take some time to focus on my family. We can't wait for our little boy to arrive!

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope that you have a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)