Monday, December 21, 2015

Lawnscaping #120 - Christmas

 Hi everyone! Christmas is only a few days away! I still need to make and wrap a few gifts, but everything is ready! I can't believe Christmas is almost here!

I also can't believe that this is the last Lawnscaping Challenge of the year! The theme for this challenge is Christmas!


Here is the Christmas card that I created for this challenge:


I used a bunch of Lawn Fawn Christmas paper with the smallest "Small Stitched Square" die to cut a whole bunch of squares! Then, I arranged them on the case base to form a fun pattern. It's so Christmas-y! This card needed a big, bold sentiment to stand out against the background, so I used "Finley's ABCs" with black paper to die cut the sentiment. I also added stickles and glossy accents to the sentiment. Here is a close up to see some of the sparkle and detail!


Well, I hope that you'll be able to find some time to play along with this last challenge of the year! The winner will receive a free stamp set of their choice from Lawn Fawn!


Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you have a great day! :)

1 comment:

  1. I saw your card at the Challenge site and was so intrigued that I had to come have a closer look...love how creatively you used all those squares
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)