Thursday, December 24, 2015

Birthday Balloons!

Hello! Merry Christmas Eve! I have a cute birthday card to share with you that features Sunny Studio Stamp's "Birthday Smiles" stamp set! This is one of my favorite sets, so I wanted to use those big balloons to make a colorful birthday card!


I stamped the balloons in Lawn Fawn's "Wild Rose," and "Mermaid" inks, and Hero Arts "Butter Bar" ink. I added a few small hearts around the balloons with some grey ink, and stamped the sentiment in black. The sentiment is actually a combination of two sentiments included in this set! I finished the card by adding some colorful Lawn Trimmings to the top! Here is a close up on the balloons:


They look so neat with the overlapping colors! I also used a white gel pen to add some details to the balloons!

Well, thanks for stopping by! We have our candlelight Christmas eve service at church tonight! Tomorrow we'll be traveling all over PA visiting family and friends! It's such a busy, but wonderful time of the year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)