Monday, November 16, 2015

Lawnscaping #118 - In With the Old

Good morning! It's time again for a new Lawnscaping Challenge!



This weeks challenge is about using a product that hasn't been used for a while. I decided to use Lawn Fawn's "Hello Sunshine" and "Good Fortune" stamp sets.


I kept this card very clean and simple, and stamped everything onto the card base. I also used Fish Tank, Mermaid, and Wild Rose ink pads. After I stamped the clouds, I added a few dots along the edge for some details.


I hope that you're able to play along because the winner will receive a free stamp set from Lawn Fawn! 


Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you have a great week! :)

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet cas card! Love the way you combined the old and new sets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea! I love those clouds and the way you curved the sentiment makes me smile! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)