Friday, February 13, 2015

Love You Beary Much!

 Hello again everyone! I hope your week has been going well! It's almost the weekend - woohoo!

I have another card that I wanted to share with you before Valentine's Day!


This card features Lawn Fawn's "Violet's ABCs," "Bugs and Kisses," and "Love You S'more" stamp sets, as well at "Scripty Love" and "Stitched Circle" dies. I started by die cutting a circle from white card stock and using distress inks to create a scene. To get the bear facing the other way, I first die cut the bear from white card stock, flipped the die cut over, and mirror stamped on the back. That way I can still use the dies with mirror stamping! The bears and hearts are all colored with colored pencils, and the "love" is die cut from glittery paper. Then, I adhered everything to the card base, stamped the sentiment, and finished by adding dashed lines around the scene. 


Well, thanks for stopping by! Do you have anything fun planned for Valentine's Day? I'm not sure what, or if we're doing anything yet, but whatever we end up doing tomorrow will be fun together as a family! Have a good weekend! :)

1 comment:

  1. This card is too cute! I absolutely LOVE the custom sentiment! Your mirror-stamped bear looks amazing and such a great tip to die cut first then stamp. I do it the other way around and sometimes it gets tricky lol.

    We're going to Portland, OR for the weekend just for fun. I've never been, so I'm super excited. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Valentine's Day/President's Day weekend! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)