Monday, December 8, 2014

25 Days of Christmas Day 8

Welcome back to another 25 Days of Christmas cards! I hope that you are enjoying the cards so far because we have 17 days left until Christmas! :)

Just like yesterdays card, this one is also very clean and simple. I wanted the image to be the focal point for this card:


This card features Paper Smooches "A Blessed Christmas" and Lawn Fawn's gold sparkle Lawn Trimmings. The image was stamped and die cut with the coordinating dies, colored with Prismacolor pencils, and attached with foam tape. To finish, I tied some twine along the top of the card.

Thanks for stopping by! Check back again tomorrow to see another Christmas card! :)

3 comments:

  1. Another lovely CAS Christmas card! Hope you had a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! I love this Paper Smooche stamps, and looks great in your card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)