Wednesday, December 24, 2014

25 Days of Christmas Day 23 and 24

 Hi everyone! Merry Christmas eve!! I realized late last night that I forgot to share a Christmas card with you yesterday! There are so many things that I'm trying to get done before Christmas that I completely forgot! I'm sorry!

To make up for it, I'm sharing two Christmas cards with you today! :)


This first card features Lawn Fawn's "Quinn's ABCs" and "Winter Gifts." I wanted to make something that was simple and to the point. The letters and images are colored with Prismacolor pencils!


This next card features Lawn Fawn's "Spruce" notecards and Paper Smooches "A Blessed Christmas" stamp and die. Again, simple and to the point!

Well, thanks for stopping by! Do you have any fun Christmas Eve traditions to do today? We always go to the candlelight Christmas Eve service at our church, and then we'll come home to drink some hot chocolate and read a few Christmas stories before bed. I can't wait! Have a nice day! :)

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)