Friday, December 19, 2014

25 Days of Christmas Day 19

Hello again everyone! I hope that you enjoyed the Christmas card set that I shared over the past few days. I am super excited to share this card with you today - it's one of my favorites from this year!


This card features Lawn Fawn's "Finley's ABCs" die cuts, silver sparkle Lawn Trimmings, and stars from "Blue Skies" stamp set. For this card, I first die cut the sentiment from white card stock. Once I knew where the letters were going to be on the card base, I used inks to make a fun pink and purple background. Then, I stamped, colored, and cut the stars and attached them with foam tape. I colored the stars with the same colors that were used in the background! Here is a close up:


Thanks so much for stopping by! Can you believe that Christmas is less than a week away?! I only need to get one more Christmas present so I'm almost done! Enjoy your Friday! :)

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card! Love the non-traditional colors and your background is gorgeous! Hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)