Monday, November 17, 2014

Lawnscaping #94 - Count Me In!

 Happy Monday! I hope that you had a good weekend! It snowed here this weekend - brr! Why does it have to snow?!

We have a fun Lawnscaping Challenge for you this week! The challenge is to use numbers somewhere in your project!


There are so many ways to use numbers in your project! I decided to use numbers to make a birthday card for my husband! This was perfect timing, too, since his birthday is this week!


The numbers that I used are stickers that I had lying around, but Lawn Fawn has so many cute number dies that would work great for this card! This card also features "Hats Off to You," "Year Two," and "Hello Sunshine" stamp sets from Lawn Fawn. The stars and hearts are from "Sweet Christmas." The balloons are stamped with blue, yellow, and teal inks, and the rest of the images are colored with Prismacolor pencils to match. I wanted the balloons to have a black outline to coordinate with the other images, so I used a fine point black marker to trace around the image. It worked pretty well, but you can see that the lines are crooked (like on the heart balloon!) Oh well, I still really like how everything came together and how fun this card looks! Perfect for a birthday!

Well, thanks for stopping by and don't forget to play along! The winner of this challenge will receive a free stamp set of their choice from Lawn Fawn! :)


6 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! Love the sparkly stickers you used and the color-scheme. Hope your husband has a wonderful birthday! We share the same birthday month, my birthday is this weekend =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet birthday card! Love the color combination...so fun! Hope you have a great week celebrating your husband's bday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looooooove this adorable card for your husband! The colors are fabulous and I love that the numbers are like a white on white! So awesome! And happy birthday to your husband!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, love the colourful balloons & hats on the white background :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)