Thursday, November 27, 2014

25 Days of Christmas Tags

Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the US! I hope that you're able to enjoy the day with family and friends! I can't believe that it is already the end of November! In just a few days, my little girl will be turning one - ahh! Where did this year go!? 

Anyways, on a brighter note, I am excited to be participating in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags organized by Tracey McNeely! Tracey was kind enough to invite the Lawnscaping Team to join in the fun this year, and of course we were excited to participate! :)


The tags that I decided to make are not only great for Christmas, but could also be used for birthday or any other occasion. 


Who doesn't enjoy a good animal pun on their gifts!? :) These cards feature Lawn Fawn's "Critters on the Farm," "Tag, You're It" stamp and dies, and "Cole's ABCs" die. I also used some silver sparkle Lawn Trimmings around the white ribbon at the top. I had to do a little bit of masking to get the sentiment just right, but that is super easy to do. The sheep are colored with Prismacolor pencils and I also used some glitter paper for the "ewe" letters.

Don't forget to leave a comment on Tracey's blog for a change to win some amazing prizes from Lawn Fawn, Paper Smooches, Neat and Tangled, CAS-ual Fridays, Clearly Besotted, and Reverse Confetti.

Also, leave a comment on my blog, as well as the other Lawnscaping Team's blogs, for additional chances to win! You have until the end of today, November 27, to comment, and the winners will be announced on November 28 on Tracey's blog.

Thanks again for stopping by and have a Happy Thanksgiving! :)

18 comments:

  1. SUPER CUTE set of tags Elise - EWE are SO CLEVER!!!
    Your sheep are ADORABLE and I LOVE the SPARKLE of the "EWE's" too :)
    THANK YOU for sharing your CUTE & CREATIVE INSPIRATION!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwww!! I just LOVE this set of tags!! So adorable!! That sheep is seriously one of my favorite images and can you believe I still don't have the farm set?!! Seems impossible!! I LOVE the puns! Happy thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun! Great pun and a sweet image plus glittery letters - definitely awesome! Thanks so much for sharing! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute tags - love the sheep and the sparkle.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ewe did a great job with these tags. They are so pretty.
    Thank ewe for sharing.
    Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sheep are the cutest and I like the glitter words!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your fun tags!
    So very cute!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my...how adorable are those sheep tags! *Ewe've* really made an impression with these delights! Super sweet!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elise these are too cute! Thank EWE so much for joining me as my guest for the 25 Days of Christmas Tags! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO cute and clever!!! Just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These tags are absolutely adorable!! I love the cute custom sentiment, so cute hehe! And I hope your daughter has a wonderful 1st birthday! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)