Monday, October 6, 2014

Merry Christmoose!

* This is my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Lawnscaping post, please click here or just keep scrolling down. Thanks!

Hello again! I am super excited to be sharing a card on the Lawn Fawn Blog today!

The best thing about alphabet stamps is that you can create your own sentiment, so here is what I created:


This card features a ton of Lawn Fawn items - patterned paper from "Snow Day," "Stitched Hillside Border" die, "Violet's ABCs," "Critters in the Arctic," and "Hats Off to You" stamp sets, and Sky Lawn Trimmings. To get a softer look for the snowy background, I covered the patterned paper with a layer of vellum. The snow flakes are also embossed and cut from vellum (yes, I'm a little bit obsessed with vellum!).

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope that you have a great Monday! :)

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Absolutely LOVE the sentiment! I think I'll have to use this one in the future ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun "christmoose" card! Super cute sentiment and card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)