Monday, September 8, 2014

Thank You Banners

Hi there! I hope that you were able to have a nice weekend! 

I have a card to share with you for the current Curtain Call Challenge!


This was my first time playing along with this challenge and it was a lot of fun to use the inspiration photo for my card. I was inspired by the colors in the picture, as well as this card by Steph Washburn.


This card features stamps from Simon Says Stamp's "Flower Friend" and patterned paper from Lawn Fawn's "Hello Sunshine" petite paper pack. I stamped the banner a bunch of different times in different colored inks to mimic the colors of the leaves in the inspiration photo. Then I stamped the sentiment and added sequins.

Thanks for stopping by! You should definitely play along with this challenge if you get the chance! :)

3 comments:

  1. Totally fun card :) Love the banners. Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the inspiration photo! Such a pretty and colorful card :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card Elise. Love those colorful banners and the sequins. What a great take on the inspiration photo. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)