Monday, August 18, 2014

Lawnscaping #88 - Texture

Good morning! Can you believe that it's already the middle of August?! I can't! My husband starts school today, but the students don't go back until September. This summer went by so quick! 


It's my favorite time of the week - another Lawnscaping Challenge! This week's challenge is to use texture in your project. Here is the project that I created:


For this project I added felt and quilt batting to my card! I didn't have any white felt, but I found some quilt batting in my sewing stash that worked perfectly! And the best part is that the felt and batting die cut so easily! This card features Lawn Fawn's "Bon Voyage" and "Riley's ABCs" stamp sets, as well as "Stitched Scalloped Border Die," "Heart Dies," and cloud dies from "Blue Skies." The striped background paper is also from the "Let's Polka" petite paper pack!

I hope that you have a chance to play along! I can't wait to see what kind of texture that you add to your project! Also, the winner will receive a stamp set of their choice from Lawn Fawn! (And their new products will be available soon!!)


Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your week! :)

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I love how you used quilt batting, so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE that you used the quilt batting!! genius!!! you totally 'made it work' as tim gunn would say!! bravo!! your card is so adorable and sweet!! i just love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore your choice of batting! Always inspiring, Elise! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)