Monday, June 30, 2014

Birthday Fishes

 Hello everyone! I hope that you are enjoying your summer so far! It has been getting so hot here! The little one and I might get the kiddie pool out tomorrow so that we can go for a "swim!" :)

 I haven't shared a card with you for a while because our summer has been so busy! But, I wanted to share this cute card that I made a while ago for a friends birthday:


 This card features Lawn Fawn's "Stitched Party Banner" die, "Critters in the Sea" and "Year Two" stamps, and cloudy Lawn Trimmings. I colored the critters with Prismacolor pencils and added some white dots with my new white paint pen (it is so much fun!). The air bubbles are also coated with some glossy accents!

I also wanted to let you all know that there is a Design Team call for the Lawnscaping Facebook Inspiration Team (FIT for short!!). If you're interested in being a part of an awesome team of girls, then you should definitely apply! The DT call is only open until July 4th, so don't wait!! To apply, click on the picture below! :)

http://lawnscaping.blogspot.com/2014/06/facebook-inspiration-team-design-team.html

Have a good week! I hope that you all have a safe and happy 4th of July! :)

1 comment:

  1. Aw, this is a super cute scene! Love that you used stitched party banners to make the card base and those white dots are so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)