Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

 Happy Mother's Day! I have a few Mother's Day cards to share with you this morning! :)

For my first card, I used a Halloween set to create a card for moms! It's fun to try and stretch your stamp supplies for different occasions!



 This card features Lawn Fawn's "Critters in Costume" and "Quinn's ABCs" stamp sets, as well as "Quinn's ABCs" dies. Since this is a Mother's Day card, I gave the owl a pink cape and mask (and I even added some sparkle to the cape!).

For my next card, I created a bouquet of flowers! What mom doesn't enjoy receiving flowers on Mother's Day (or any other day...)?!



This card features Lawn Fawn's "Our Friendship Grows" and "Happy Everything" stamp sets, as well as some gold sparkle twine. I attached the flowers with a bunch of foam tape to give them a lot of dimension!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a nice weekend! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! That owl mothers day card is too adorable! So clever. I never would have thought to do that. Love the sun flower card, too! Happy Mother's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards as always!! Yes , Moms are definitely superheroes!! And congrats to you on your very first Mothers Day as a Mom - hope it was extra special for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)