Thursday, February 6, 2014

Love Birds

 Good morning! Did you get any snow this week? We just had a snow storm last night that left us with about 5 or 6 inches of snow and then some freezing rain on top of that! Yuck! However, since my husband is a teacher, he was able to stay home with me and our little girl, so that was a lot of fun!

 I have a few Valentine's Day cards to share with you this week and next. The first one features some new Lawn Fawn stamps!!


 This card features Lawn Fawn's "Cole's ABCs" die and one of their new stamp sets - "Hello Sunshine." I really like the lines that are included in the set to make telephone wires! I used masking to get the sun peaking out behind the clouds and I added stickles to make the sun sparkle. The birds and hearts are both paper pieced and attached with foam tape. The sentiment was cute from glitter paper so that it sparkles, too!

 I hope you like it! I'm excited to use the sun and clouds in some other cute scenes! :)

3 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!!! :) I like the blue and yellow. Spring come quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so sweet! I love those love birds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I have just added Hello Sunshine to my wish list!! ADORABLE birds, adorable card!!! Glad you got a little family day today :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)