Thursday, July 11, 2013

The Sky's the Limit

Hello everyone! I hope that everyone is having a great week! My work has been very quiet this week because the street to my office is blocked because of an Arts Festival! I like it because it's nice and quiet at work, and I get to walk around town to look at art during my lunch break! Win, win! :)

I have a card to share with you today!


This card features Lawn Fawn's "Blue Skies" stamp set and die. To create this, I die cut the hot air balloons and banners from Lawn Fawn patterned paper. I added some die cut clouds and tied Lawn Trimmings around the basket. Attach everything to the card, stamp the sentiment, and you're done!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

4 comments:

  1. Totally adorable card, Elise! The patterned paper really makes those balloons come alive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, Elise! I love the twine - perfect little touch! Enjoy the beautiful art and your quiet week at work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fab with the Pink Lemonade papers and twine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so super-cute, Elise!! :o) Love how the colours and patterns of the balloons really make them 'pop' and how you tied cord around the baskets! How cool to have an Arts Festival so close, too!
    Thanks for your kind words on my blog, Elise -- it means so much to me! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)