Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Let's Celebrate!

Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope that your week is off to a good start. We just got a bunch of snow all day yesterday and last night. This better be the last of the snow! It is so pretty, but I'm tired of the cold weather!

Today is my mother-in-law's birthday, so I wanted to share a fun birthday card to celebrate! 


I took a picture of the card from an angle so that you can see the sparkly candles! This card features Paper Smooches "Hullabaloo" stamp set. I stamped the sentiment first, and then added a line of candles on each side. I colored the candles and flame in with markers and then added Stickles to the candles and glossy accents to the flames. It's so sparkly!

This evening we're going to Outback for dinner and I'm super excited. It will be delicious! I hope that you have a good evening, too! Thanks for stopping by! :)

2 comments:

  1. Perfect card, as always Elise! You do CAS so, so well!
    Hope your mother in law liked the card (how could she not?!), hope you enjoyed your dinner at Outback (yum!) and hope you are seeing he last of the snow!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute birthday card! Love, love, love the stickles and glossy accents!! Hope you had fun at dinner!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)