Monday, January 14, 2013

Simple Thanks

Good morning everyone! I hope that you had a great weekend! I was able to see Les Miserables this weekend, and it was amazing! It is such a great story of forgiveness - plus there are some awesome songs! I had them stuck in my head for the rest of the weekend! You should definitely see the movie! :)

Anyways, I wanted to share a quick thank you card that I made a while ago. I meant to send this out after Christmas, but I completely forgot. Opps!


This card feature's some washi tape by Freckled Fawn and Recollections. The letters are corrugated letter stickers from American Crafts. They were originally tan but I didn't like how that looked, so I colored them black. 

Well, off to work! I have some big things happening with work this week, so prayers for wisdom and calm nerves would be really appreciated. Enjoy your Monday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)