Saturday, January 19, 2013

Many Thanks

Happy Saturday, everyone! I hope that you are having a great weekend so far! Today I am putting away the Christmas decorations (a little too late?), making some coasters, and just relaxing at home. Yesterday, I attended an amazing concert called Winter Jam with a bunch of friends from church! Have you ever heard of it? It features 10 different Christian artists and it is awesome! We saw Toby Mac, Jason Castro, Sidewalk Prophets and a bunch of other bands. Jamie Grace is my new favorite singer! (You should definitely check out her music if you listen to Christian music!)

Anyways, I wanted to share a quick card with you today. This was another thank you card that I made after Christmas!


This card features various washi tapes by Recollection. I received some new colors for Christmas and I have enjoyed playing with them. The "many thanks" banner is one of Pebbles dimensional stickers.

Well, thanks for stopping by! Time to go watch the Pittsburgh Penguins hockey game! Woo!! :)

3 comments:

  1. I love your cards, Elise.. Do you do these for fun or do you actually make and sell the cards? .. They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elise, I am LOVING these thank you notes with the washi tape! They are such a clean and simple design, so versatile! Hope you had fun at the hockey game!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great clean and simple, bright and cheery card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)