Sunday, December 2, 2012

LF CHA Winter 2013 Challenge!

Hello again, everyone!

I just wanted to share a quick card that I made this week for the Lawn Fawn CHA Winter 2013 Challenge!


After I stamped the waves onto the paper, I cut the blue paper a little bit longer than the card base so that the waves hang off the edge. Then I paper pieced the critters and hats! I also added some glitter to the birthday hats and the air bubbles to give it some sparkle! (Glitter is so much fun!)

Thanks for stopping by! There are some really awesome projects included in this challenge, so check them out as well! :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is so cute :)Good luck.
    And thanks for stopping by my blog.
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely ADORABLE, Elise!! I love how colourful this is! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)