Friday, December 21, 2012

25 Cards of Christmas #21

Welcome to the 25 Cards of Christmas! Today is card number 21!


I went a little crazy with the white ink along the edges. Opps! :)

Anyways, this card feature's paper from the Jolly and Bright collection by Recollections. I trimmed the squares from one of the patterned paper included in the set! Then I used Recollection's washi tape to hold two squares and foam tape for the center one. I finished it by stamping the sentiment from Lawn Fawn's "Sweet Christmas" stamp set!

Will you have a white Christmas this year? I wasn't sure that we would here, but last night it started to snow! Now there is a light covering on everything outside. It is so pretty! :)

Have a great Friday! Stop by tomorrow to see the next card in the series!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)