Thursday, December 13, 2012

25 Cards of Christmas #13

 Good morning everyone! Welcome back to the 13th day of 25 Cards of Christmas!  I can't believe that there are only 12 days left until Christmas!! I hope the Christmas gifts that I ordered arrive in the mail soon!

Anyways, here is today's card:


To make the presents, I used Lawn Fawn's "Bake Me a Cake" stamp set! I used one of the layers for the cake to create the top and sides of the gifts. Then I another layer to create the bottom side. The bows come from the "Happily Ever After" set, and the sentiment is from the "Happy Everything" set.

I am also entering this card into the current CASology Challenge, which is all about gifts!


Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your day! :)

8 comments:

  1. Great challenge card. Hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever!! I love how you used the cake layer to make presents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elise this is such a sweet card, those presents are perfectly CAS. Thank you for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pops of bright colour against that background! Thanks so much for sharing your gift with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what an absolutely perfect card for the challenge, elise!! the perfect CAS design... thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a clever use of stamps Elise and a really cute card love the bright colours against the kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable! I love those bright little gifts against the kraft cardstock!!! This is wonderfully CAS! :) Thanks so much for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)