Thursday, June 7, 2012

Lawnscaping Challenge #35

 Good evening! I have a new card to share with you today! I made this for the latest Lawnscaping Challenge - patterned paper! I don't use a lot of patterned paper, so this was a challenge, but I had a lot of fun. :)


Here is my card!


Here is a close up of the critters!


The background, fish, octopus, and hat are all cut out from different patterned papers. I had to make the one fish face the other way, but it was really easy! I inked the small fish, wiped off his smile and stamped him on paper. Then I took a small black marker and drew on a new smile so that he faced the other way!

On a personal note, I would really appreciate it if you could keep my father-in-law in your prayers as he is having a lung biopsy done tomorrow afternoon. Pray that everything goes well, he has a speedy recovery, and that we get some good news!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

3 comments:

  1. ahh, cute critter card!! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elise, I always love critters! And I love your pieced critters! Perfect paper choices and layout! Thank you so much for joining us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely darling little sea scene! Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)