Friday, May 11, 2012

Lawnscaping Challenge #33

Good evening everyone! It's finally the weekend! My husband and I have a lot planned for this weekend - lunch at Chick-fil-A (I can't wait!), a little bit of birthday shopping (yay!!), visiting some friends, tons and tons of laundry, and then Mother's Day Festivities at my in-laws house! It should be loads of fun. I hope you have a fun weekend planned!
 

Anyways, I have a card to share with you for this week's Lawnscaping Challenge. The challenge is to create a clean and simple card - my favorite type of card!


It's a little bit hard to see the picture since there is so much white space! But, I used my favorite Critters on the Farm stamp set (surprise, surprise!) and paper pieced everything except for the grass. Thanks for looking! Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. it is really a nice & simple card! love the scene you created. Thank you for playing with us at Lawnscaping

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elise, I love this! EEK! So cute! Love the scene you hace created! This is absolutely ADORABLE! :) I am so glad you played along with us for our clean and simple challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous scene and I luuuurve all the white space :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this super adorable card!! The scene so adorable. Thank you for playing with us at Lawnscaping :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweetness! What a fab CAS card. Thank you for playing along with us at Lawnscaping. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)