Saturday, April 21, 2012

Hay There!

Good evening! I apologize for the infrequent blog posts. My husband and I had a pretty full social calendar this week so I didn't have much time. But, I did manage to make a card for a challenge hosted by Lawn Fawn this week. Lawn Fawn hosted a challenge to support Operation Write Home, which sends cards to troops for them to send to their loved ones. So, I pulled out my new stamp set, Critters on the Farm, and made this:

 

Puns are great! I'm sure you will see more farm themed cards with puns this week! Thanks for stopping by!

P.S. This card is also entered into this week's Lawnscaping Challenge - stamp a scene! Go check out the other awesome cards!s

2 comments:

  1. Oh how cute is this! I love the scene you created against all the white space! Love the sheep on the hay bales! TEE HEE! SOOOOO CUTE! I am so glad you joined us for our Stamp A Scene challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love the CAS feel. Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)